Wedding Photography Prices & Packages
Your wedding is unique – and the images from it are also unique, precious and priceless. The package you choose has to be right for you, and for your budget.
I’m flexible about the options you can choose, and we can discuss these when we meet. I can also show you some album samples, and listen to your own ideas. What I care most about is getting the the best possible photos for you.
My Wedding Packages have many options available depending on the coverage and albums you would like. I am happy to discuss these in detail, and tailor them to your particular requirements.
- All packages include coverage from about 2-2 1/2 hours before the ceremony, to the beginning of the main reception, when everyone has been seated. Extra coverage (e.g. to the “First Dance” can be added).
- All packages include 400-600 images (high resolution, unwatermarked, printable) on a USB or DVD. These are all processed individually with standard editing
- You will also receive an online, password-protected gallery with all the images – you can share this link with your family and friends
- Most packages include an album (or albums i.e. “Parent Books”). I am also happy to customise an affordable wedding photography package for ‘elopements’ or small weddings.
- I always like to meet prior to the wedding to go over things in more detail and to confirm if we’re a good match for each other. This can be here in Dun Laoghaire, where I can show all my samples. Alternatively in another convenient location. If a meeting isn’t practical – then a Skype video call is always an option.
Wedding packages for 2018 range from about €1400 to €2900.
Contact me for further information or to arrange a meeting